Universal fire extinguisher pistol for portable fire extinguishers according to EN3 and for mobile fire extinguishers (25 to 100kg) according to EN1866.
- For water, foam and powder extinguishers (all parts which are in contact with the extinguishing media are made of plastic and are therefore corrosion-free)
- Operating temperature of -30 ° C to +60 ° C according to EN3-7: 2004, 7.4.2
- Various surface finishes (matt, smooth)
- Different colours available (handle, nozzle, cap, nipple, ..)
- Customizing with your own company logo is possible (injection mould modification to the pistol body, fitting or the handle or with printing).
- Patented 360° rotatable pistol with collared version (not possible to disassemble by unauthorised persons)
- Patented safety valve effect – automatic release of excess pressure to avoid bursting of the pistol (to carry out a bursting test according to EN3 the pistol has to be sealed at the front)
- Metal parts such as rivet and spring can also be supplied in a seawater-resistant version (marine).
- To ensure the handle cannot be removed by unauthorised person, a nickle plated brass rivet can be used.
- The flow rate of the pistol can be adjusted individually by using different nozzles.
- On request all pistols can be individually tested for tightness in a water basin at 30bar.
The following thread sizes are in use (for the nozzle connection):
- M16x1.5 (our standard thread)
In the simplest version the black pistol is threaded for a pistol nipple and has a thread of M16x1,5 at the front.
The most exclusive version consists of a pistol body with a customer logo, a coloured pistol handle customised by the customer and a patented 360° rotatable brass pistol adaptor.